Friday, July 8, 2011

The weekend

Saturday night with my girl D, we've not been out together for ages and saturday night was our night!! It was so good seeing her if felt like old times. Also Met up with Katie (finally) and what a chick!! We all had a good night, this was all captured on her phone, except at the end of the night it ended up in the toilet, imagine £500 being flushed!! Whoops!! Which then ended up with D laying on my sitting room floor babbling and just making us laugh until she fell asleep hahaha!! (we do actually have some evidence of this, looking forward to watching it!!) Great Night, but maybe next time Danielle not too much drink? Perhaps? Juat an idea..... Love you xxxx


Sunday With the Scott Family.....
Sunday was a special day the reason being my Auntie was diagonsed with Breast Cancer in October and she has just finished Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy with a full recovery :)
Im so proud of her, I really hope she doesnt have to go through anything like this again. My Auntie is an amazingly strong Woman and i love her loads.

Anyway it was like being a kid on sunday with my cousins Kev and Tim, picking on me and my sister Jenny (please see photographic evidence above) but we did give as good as we got!! BUT they started it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina. I like your writing. The best part though? It's imposing a British accent on the text, like I'm watching 'Snatch' or something. See? You can't tell what kind of accent is in text, can you? I'm from California, though. Now you know. Knowing is half the battle. Putting all kidding aside, I'm glad to hear about the recovery. Nice blog. Maybe write more?

    ReplyDelete