Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sabrina the Singleton

I must be the poor case of singledom, everyone wants to set me up and if i just speak to a man you then get asked "is he single?" Is this what my life has become?
Is there a time limit of being single, then once you've expired that time, thats it for you? Its the end of the road? You will never get a date once that happens? Hope isn't even in your court!? Shall i go and get a cat/cats now?
We really do judge people on how long they've been single for, don't we?! (dont deny it, yes you hiding in the corner!)
I thought it was a good thing at one point that you could be single for as long as you wish, but it seems that this is not the case, there must be something wrong if you've been single for this long! The amount of times i have been asked how are you still single, but why? why? to which i reply everytime ermmmm im not sure, why are you single!! please don't ask stupid questions!! MAYBE its just not my number one goal at this time and I might have more pressing things going on, and i dont get to go out as much as i'd like and most men i do meet are really not the right kind of man i need in my life, been there done that, NEVER AGAIN! But thats just me, i've not been looking i enjoy being single dont get me wrong, but maybe its time to regroup with the dating scene?

So dare I ask (without judging)...How long have you been single? And to those of you that are happily with someone, What was the longest time you stayed single?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your blog. Can we be friends on facebook? Add me with this user name www.facebook.com/Otodeluxe

    ReplyDelete